Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ಮೇರ ನಂಬರ್ ಕಬ್ ಆಯೇಗಾ

Do you want to check your Patience Level.Then visit your nearest S****B***I**** bank.Yes,this is what I experienced when I had been to bank yesterday(03-Nov-08,Monday). After a long time I had been to bank to deposit some cash. When I entered the premises the Token machine was shouting a number 34, So when I pressed the button of token issuing machine,I recieved a token which had a no.129,I astonished for a while. So there was no other way,I have to wait for my number to be shouted.

So I eagerly waited for my turn for more than 30 minutes yelling "Mera Number Kab Aayegaaaaa". Finally when machine started calling "Token No.120",I was bit relaxed. It was finally my turn. My transaction took only 3 minutes. So I came out from the branch with some sense of Achievement...

No comments:

Post a Comment