Saturday, September 20, 2008

Teachers Day Celebrations


Till this year, every September 5th I used wish all my teachers on the occasion of Teacher’s Day. Which is the birth day of our Former President and Renowned Teacher Dr.Sarvepalli Radhakrishna . As usual I wished all my teachers in the morning by sending messages and calling few of them.

But this year it was so special for me as well. I celebrated this being a full fledged lecturer. My students wished me on this auspicious occasion

I have chosen this profession because of its nobleness. I believe in my own dialogue “Innovating the Innovators and Inventors” is the job of any lecturer (not just explaining what’s there in text books). That’s what I actually doing by being a lecturer... I love my students a lot. That is the age where they need support and encouragement to their thoughts. If we ignite their minds they will be the strength of this country.

The gifts that I got from my students

No comments:

Post a Comment