Friday, February 29, 2008

A book which changed my Lifestyle

I would like to share one thing, which changed my attitude about the life completely. I was just a Happy go Lucky guy, who was never caring for anyone...
One fine day my friend insisted me to read a book. Usually I never used to read a books, to not hurt my friend forcefully I started reading dat book. I sat for 4 long hours reading it without looking at the watch. It was so interesting book.. I learnt what is a real life means. The story is all about a women who takes every obstacle as a challenge and strives odd to get rid of it. Which gradually changed my mindset and made me what I am today. The book was "Gruhabanga" written by Sri S.L.Byrappa. After reading that book (I think around in the mid of 2001), till now I read more than 500 odd books. I cultivate this as a habit.. Now books have become a best friends of mine. I never feel alone in my life. I am planning to setup a library of my own....

"A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend." ~Author Unknown

"The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it." ~James Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment